Wednesday, September 19, 2007

cute! cute! cute!

Some CAH-YUTE new Phildar patterns!







I really like this next one, though it's kind of a bad photo (for some reason they sent the promo out with a much cuter shot of it that is sadly nowhere to be found on their website). That big neck/hood thing detaches altogether (I'd likely not even bother with it...). And I am SUCH a sucker for pom-poms! (Making them not so much, though my mom is good at them and I could likely enlist her to do them for me...muwahahah)



And more!









If they weren't so darn expensive to ship to Canada I'd be buying these catalogues a lot more (fortunately they often have sales on them...) but I've also just discovered that one of my LYS gets them in, so I may need to make a special trip. Mind you I have seriously been RESISTING going in there due to my famous lack of self control.



I may have to splurge out. Though flight tickets to both NYC and California are presently burnng a whole in my credit card. Must. resist.

In far thriftier news, but no less cute...these vintage Mary Maxim knitting needles I picked up over the weekend had packaging that was far to awesome to resist. And at 2 bucks, well who could really pass them up? You can see those here.

Did y'all know it was International talk like a pirate day?
arrrrrrrr. I should have held off posting that Sailor sweater of mine.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Cara, Cara, Cara - now I am trying not to buy the Twinkle book and you're helping me out one minute then flashing gorgeous knits the next - now I see that you have gathered together yet more patterns that I want want want. My knitting list is already too full; I'm trying to only queue things in Ravelry I have the yarn for - only problem I keep buying more yarn! Aargh the temptation!

Reckless Glue said...

I know.. I love and hate everything--it's part of the magic that is me! One minute I'm like "this sucks" and then "I'll buy ten"!
hahahaha

Julia said...

Dang, is orange the new grey? I'm looking forward to visiting an actually Phildar store in France - wheee! Place your orders now!

Reckless Glue said...

yeah i guess they figure in the fall everyone wants to look like a pumpkin. Phildar also has a "regular" clothing line that could be cool to check out there too.

Lolly said...

Phildar's buttons are always so cute and big :) there are some fun things here!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just finished the black jacket although mine is in plum. The picture on my blog is not that good but several ladies on the street stopped me to admire it :-)

Reckless Glue said...

wow--das is sehr gut! (sorry that's the only german i know...) just went and checked it out... great job, I may have to give that pattern a try!