Thursday, September 13, 2007

how adorable are these?!!!



I found the link to this Vegan Yum Yum site via one of my usual blog haunts, Design Sponge, and thought maybe the 5 knitters who actually read my blog would appreciate drooling over them too!



They were also made with what may well be my favourite substance in the world...Marzipan.

These are just too adorable.



Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to make cupcakes as well, and am actually slated to make a few for a work "thing" on tuesday. The theme we've come up with is "Country Fair" and I'm in charge of 1) cupcakes that look like soft serve ice cream cones 2) operating the cotton candy machine and 3) old-timey country music (Dickel brothers and Carter family I will be burning you tonight!).

Now I just need to find me some overalls and cowboy boots...

4 comments:

Virtuous said...

I saw these months ago! They are incredible!!

Sarah said...

If they weren't marzipan I'd say they were too cute to eat, as it is... :o)

Reckless Glue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lomester said...

DROOOOOLLLL